Essential waxing tips
- Hair removal cannot be combined with any other heat treatment.
- Shower immediately prior to the intimate waxing treatment, arrive 10-15 minutes early to do so at the location.
- Avoid excessive perspiration for at least 24 hours after waxing.
- Ensure clothing worn after waxing is clean and dry, including underwear.
- Hot baths and swimming are not recommended for 24 hours after waxing.
- Do not expose your skin to the sun or tanning booth if the skin is red, for 24 hours after waxing.
- Use a good body scrub between waxing to discourage ingrown hairs.
- Your therapist will recommend further after care that is appropriate for you.
Galaxy – crack, buttocks, testicles and bikini | £120
Mars – crack, testicles and buttocks | £95
Universe – buttocks, testicles and bikini | £90
Mercury – crack and buttocks or testicles | £85
Saturn – testicles and base of penis | £75
Buttocks only | £55
Bikini only | £45
Soprano Laser Hair Removal
We are able to offer totally pain free hair removal treatments for all areas of the body.
The SOPRANO laser is FDA approved and suitable for treating all skin types. All laser treatments require a consultation followed by a patch test 24 hours prior to initial appointment.