Essential waxing tips
- Hair removal cannot be combined with any other heat treatment.
- Shower immediately prior to the intimate waxing treatment, arrive 10-15 minutes early to do so at the location.
- Avoid excessive perspiration for at least 24 hours after waxing.
- Ensure clothing worn after waxing is clean and dry, including underwear.
- Hot baths and swimming are not recommended for 24 hours after waxing.
- Do not expose your skin to the sun or tanning booth if the skin is red, for 24 hours after waxing.
- Use a good body scrub between waxing to discourage ingrown hairs.
- Your therapist will recommend further after care that is appropriate for you.
Using clippers to reduce hair length leaving your overall appearance trimmed and well groomed. Areas include back, shoulders, chest, abdomen.
Entire back and shoulders
Back | £35
Chest and abdomen
Chest | £35
Speedo line to full leg
Legs | £35
Back, chest, leg, arms and underarms.
Full body | £85
Using the best techniques and products on the market for men.
Nose waxing Add On | £19
Ear waxing Add On | £19
Nose and Ear Waxing Add On | £30
Finger or Toes | £19
Chest | £30
Chest and Abdomen | £50
Back | £40
Back and Shoulders | £50
Shoulders | £30
Arms | £35
Full Leg | £60
Half Leg | £40
Soprano Laser Hair Removal
We are able to offer laser hair removal treatments for all areas of the body.
The SOPRANO laser is FDA approved and suitable for treating all skin types. All laser treatments require a consultation followed by a patch test 24 hours prior to initial appointment.
|Body Area||Single||Course of 6 for 5||Saving|
|Hands & Fingers||£45||£225||£45|
|Fingers & Toes||£45||£225||£45|
|Jawline & Neck||£90||£450||£90|
|Chest & Abs||£180||£900||£180|
|Back & Shoulders||£180||£900||£180|
|1 Area Intimate||£90||£450||£90|
|2 Areas Intimate||£135||£675||£135|
|3 Areas Intimate||£180||£900||£180|
|4 Areas Intimate||£225||£1125||£225|
|5 Areas Intimate||£270||£1350||£270|